Building Your Own Website can be Complicated
A lot of questions will arise, and every query you type into Google or YouTube will lead you down another time-consuming rabbit hole!
In the Complete WordPress Website Creation Cauldron we will walk you through answers to all the most important questions:
- How do I get a domain name?
- What is Hosting and what are my options?
- Which tools, plugins, and theme should I use?
- How do I make it look great on mobile phones?
- What exactly is my "brand"?
- What techy stuff do I need to know?
- How do I add an online booking system?
Your Website, Created by You!
If you have decided to do it yourself, you have a fun and challenging road ahead.
And hey, I get it! I LOVE learning new things, creating, and I love both the design and technical aspects of building and hosting websites.
I Believe in You!
You can absolutely create your own gorgeous and high-converting website from scratch. That’s why I’ve created this weekly DIY group class.
We’ll work together in a step-by-step process where you will see your website materialize before your very eyes!
Get all your questions answered by an experienced professional as you go. Work with classmates in the bonus Facebook group. Over time, a coworking mastermind vibe emerges, and your website is finished and launched with all of us cheering you on!
Your WordPress Website Building Class Begins Wednesday January 25!
Here are all the details:
- 13 Learning Sessions on Wednesdays from 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- FREE Preparation & Planning Class on January 18th!
- Bonus Copywriting & Technical Guides
- Total of 14 Hours LIVE in Session via Zoom
- A Supportive Cohort to Grow and Build Alongside You
- Total Value of this Package: $1040 and up.
- The Investment is only $360 ($120/month for 3 Months)
Sorry, registrations have been paused
The Complete WordPress Website Creation Cauldron class (whew, that’s a lot of alliteration!) will walk you through each and every step of the journey to creating your own WordPress website. Those steps include:
- January 18: Planning and Preparation (FREE!)
- January 24 or 25 (TBD): How to get your Domain Name & Hosting
- February 1: How to setup the backend and install WordPress
- February 7 or 8 (TBD): How to choose and install your theme and plugins
- February 15: How to set up your branding in WordPress
- February 22: Photos & Video | How to obtain and optimize
- March 1: Create your “Coming Soon” page & publish it
- March 8: Create Your Services Page
- March 15: Create Your About Page
- March 22: Create Your Home & Contact Pages
- March 29: How to integrate your contact form, online booking systems and email marketing
- April 12: Test and publish | LAUNCH!
- April 19: How to keep your website secure and healthy
Join the Class
Sorry, registrations have been paused
My experience working with Lynn was fantastic. The project was collaborative – communication was ongoing and she sought feedback from me on what direction I wanted to go throughout the process. She had suggestions and provided direction when I was stuck.
The end product is exactly what I was looking for. A visit to my website is now a smoother and more intuitive experience for clients AND it still feels like “me.”
I recently hired Lynn to revamp my counselling website. I couldn’t be happier with the results. Everything from design layout as well as the functional aspects like booking/scheduling turned out better than I had imagined. These changes have freed up more time I would have spent booking clients myself.
I think it also helped that Lynn has a background as a therapist so she was able to consider changes/improvements in this context that other designers may not have been able to think of.
Lynn was so wonderful to work with… she was friendly, patient, clear and skilled. The experience went so well I have now hired her to help revamp my blogging site.
This Workshop is for You if:
- You don't have a website yet.
- You don't have a big budget and want to build your own website.
- You have some tech and design abilities but you want guidance to get it done right.
- You are ready to launch your business and need a website ASAP.
- You want your website to be able to grow with your business.
- You have the time to put in the work to create content and build this baby!
- You want to learn and mastermind with other entrepreneurs.
This Workshop May Not be a Good Fit if:
- You have a website and you're happy with it.
- You have not started your business yet and need to figure that out first.
- You are hoping to learn how design websites for a living.
- You would rather have your website designed and built for you.
- You're utterly and completely hopeless on a computer. You may not be able to keep up.
- You want to build a complex e-commerce website; we won't cover e-commerce in this class.
We are Boutique Graphic Design with a Flair for Casting Visual Spells and Stirring up Business Magic
If you have fancy custom magic things in mind, please fill out this form to hire Physis Publishing instead of trying to DIY it, and we’ll put on our white gloves!